PMA is dedicated to excellence in sleep medicine care. We work closely with your primary health provider to ensure continuous and successful management of your sleep health. We provide compassionate care, focusing on each individual’s needs. Our ultimate goal is to achieve the most optimal treatment with the highest possible patient satisfaction. By fostering a positive experience we empower you to achieve better sleep health and quality of life.
We treat adults with:
- obstructive sleep apnea
- restless legs syndrome
- periodic limb movement disorder
- circadian rhythm disorders
- shift work
- other sleep problems
Our commitment to sleep medicine excellence includes the following:
- Comprehensive, compassionate and customized approach to patient care to ensure your treatment plan addresses your unique needs or concerns.
- Diagnosis and treatment of most sleep disorders, not just sleep apnea
- Board certified physicians whose knowledge of the field allows for the most thorough and comprehensive patient care.
- Professional work ethic involving direct oversight and direction of all clinical operations by our sleep medicine physicians to ensure that the quality of care provided is of the highest standard.
- Timely sleep evaluations sent to referring physicians, followed by long-term management and coordinated care.
- Treatment compliance/adherence program to ensure successful sleep disorder(s) management