All referrals should be faxed to Centralized Scheduling Office at (916) 482-3647. Upon receiving, your referral will be prioritized in our system, reviewed and appointment calls will be made to you.
When you are contacted we will personally guide you through the following.
- Verify your information is correct, insurance is verified
- Assist you in selecting the most appropriate physician and treatment location
- Discuss first visit checklist
- Guide you to the correct forms (link to forms) to be filled out before your visit
- Explain in detail PMA’s rescheduling and cancellation policy.